Kristen cannot help learning new things. From sailboat racing to bread baking to knitting, she stays ridiculously busy, and she's thrilled to have new adventures on her schedule by contributing to the WinterPromise blog. Kristen lives in an old house with a new vegetable garden with her husband and one-year-old son.
Entries by Kristen
- A WinterPromise Review – “A Captive’s Portion” by C. K. Brooks
- Investigate the Human Body & Forensic Science!
- Discovering the Multiple Intelligences in Homeschooling
- How Does Understanding Intelligence Help with Homeschooling?
- Balancing Freedom in Learning with Discipline and Direction
- Flight Sights: Field Trip Ideas for Adventures in the Sea and Sky