What is Classic WinterPromise?
As we continue to focus on developing what best benefits our families there are programs that are not updated or maintained to the same degree as others. Our vision for WinterPromise has gone through a few iterations in the last decade. We continue to try to perfect how we present the WinterPromise experience to each generation. With that in mind, we still wanted to offer a place for families that are looking for either a) programs that take on the character of older WinterPromise programs (many books and resources, older guide setup) b) looking for a program that is less popular and thus less maintained.
What can you expect?
- We will only be providing ebook WinterPromise exclusives for each program (when exclusives are no longer available it will be noted)
- The books from other publishers required to complete the program are not included in our packages
- No note or list of out-of-print books is assembled
- Online links have not been maintained and thus cannot be guaratneed
- There is no refund or return policy once a Classic WinterPromise package has been purchased
Questions about a program and it’s uniqueness?
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to get information on each program beyond what is on the website.