Time to get down to the nitty-gritty! This is real life. Laundry needs to get done. The house is a mess. Children are fighting. Errands need to be done. Then you also have to get through breakfast, and schooling, and getting them down for a nap. There is so much to do! We want to bring our experience to the table and provide advice and encouragement to the struggling family. Even if your not struggling and got this thing down you can help others by being a part of a conversation! This day will be really beneficial for all!
- Investigate the Human Body & Forensic Science!
- Discovering the Multiple Intelligences in Homeschooling
- How Does Understanding Intelligence Help with Homeschooling?
- Balancing Freedom in Learning with Discipline and Direction
- Flight Sights: Field Trip Ideas for Adventures in the Sea and Sky
- A Greek Peek into “Children Around the World”