American Story 1 Basic Ebook Package
In this package you will receive everything you will need to complete the program for students 4th – 7th grade. You will receive the main reading text in two parts, “The American Story Parts 1 & 2, as well as the incredible journaling resource specifically designed for 4th – 7th graders. To work alongside our amazing journaling and reading resources you will receive the two activity resources that will be used throughout the year. You will use the “Live the American Story” and the “Build the American Story” resources to enhance all aspects of your learning with enriching hands-on activity. Included as well in this package is our “Early American Painters Picture Study” and various supplemental resources.
- EBOOK: The American Story 1 Guide
- EBOOK: The American Story: Discovery of America, Her Thirteen Colonies, and a Revolution (Weeks 1-20)
- EBOOK: The American Story: New American Country, Lewis & Clark’s Journey, and Westward Expansion (Weeks 21-36)
- EBOOK: The American Story Older Journal Part 1 (Weeks 1-20)
- EBOOK: The American Story Older Journal Part 2 (Weeks 21-36)
- EBOOK: Early American Nature Study
- EBOOK: Live the American Story
- EBOOK: Build the American Story
- EBOOK: Early American Painters Picture Study
- EBOOK: Flip ‘N Fold Resource
- EBOOK: American Story 1 Timeline Cards
- BONUS EBOOK: Early American Story 1 Timeline Figures*
- BONUS EBOOK: Independent Student Study Schedules*
Some files are available for immediate download. Others, because of size, will be sent in an email to you within 24 hours.
*NOTE: These resources are included as part of our ebook packages as bonus resources. They are not included in our print packages and would need to be purchased separately.