Type of Resource: Journaling
Grades: K – 3rd
The American Story Journal Part 1: Ebook Younger
Your K -3rd student will love to delve into this colorful, interactive notebook. At well over 200 full color pages, it features pages to fill in, cut out, or even flip and fold! The resource is divided by week, and offers pages related to the history, culture, science, industry, trades, and geography of early America.
The notebook offers your student the chance to reinforce and show what they’ve learned in a vibrant journal. The journal will become a keepsake they will treasure forever, as its color and interactivity invite them to get back inside it again and again!
Here are some highlights of this journal!
- Make “Flip & Fold” Maps of the Early American Explorers
- Assemble a Native American Longhouse
- Play a colonial board game, called the Game of the Goose (Played by George Washington and Thomas Jefferson!)
- Decode message from the Culper Spy Ring
- Make a Birchbark Canoe
- Interactive Worksheets on Colonial Trades
- Science Experiments