A Study of Ancient Science for Grades 2-6
Creation Science, Simple Machines, Dinosaurs, Fossils and Paleontology
Spend a year exploring the Days of Creation, simple machines, dinosaurs, fossils, and studying their remains. Easy-to-complete activities are scheduled, but in addition, your student will work through the extensive Dinosaur Days of Long Ago notebook. This fantastic resource teaches kids all about the Creation days, and then works through species of dinosaurs one by one. This is an easy-to-complete program, designed to complement the comprehensive nature of our other programs. Can be completed in 2-5 hours per week. SCID-301 is consumable.
The four extra ebook resources included in this package will allow your student to create posters, accumulate dino finds on maps, put themselves in pictures with dinosaurs, and make dinosaur dioramas or their own storybook.
Click On Each Title to See More
Details About These Included Resources:
- PRINT: Dinosaur Days Guide
- PRINT: Dinosaur Days of Long Age Notebook
- PRINT: Dinosaurs for Kids
- PRINT: Dinosaurs: Marvel of God’s Design
- PRINT: The Fossil Book
- EBOOK: Dino Mini-Poster Pack
- EBOOK: Where They Walked Geography Pack
- EBOOK: Dino & Me Photo Shoot
- EBOOK: Dinosaur Scenes and Book