A 36-Week Schedule for Your Year-Long Preschool Adventure
Target Age Group: Preschool
Type of Resource: Consumable
The “I’m Ready to Learn” Guide
The “I’m Ready to Learn” Guide schedules a variety of fun and interactive resources to get your preschooler excited about learning! The schedule is based on a 4-day week, which leaves one day free for extracurricular studies, field trips, co-op, commitments with older siblings, dentist appointments, days with grandparents, or whatever else in your “real life.”
You’ll love the clear weekly schedules and helps in this Guide. The Guide also includes activity ideas, advice on teaching and grading student work using Charlotte Mason ideals, website links, as well as a rating system and supply lists for activities and experiments.
This guide pulls together the resources to delve into four fun-filled units: On the Farm Fall Unit, At the Pond Winter Unit, At the Zoo Spring Unit, and In the Garden Summer Unit. Each day students will encounter learning activities like reading together, sorting and observing, and working with hands-on projects and crafts.
Learning Experiences You’ll Enjoy in This Resource
This guide offers directions and all kinds of marvelous activities related to letters, phonics, reading, math, and creativity. This comprehensive guidebook includes alphabet and reading activities such as making word puzzles or making alphabet crowns. Math activities are also included that get young learners counting, adding and subtracting. The guide schedules all these resources and you’ll find the activities will blend in easily between the other learners in your household. Includes library book suggestions that will accent weekly study topics.
Up Close in This Guide
- A 36-week, 4-day schedule is laid out clearly in a grid-style on just one page
- Introductory material helps you mentor and “learn together” with your student
- Supply lists and other helps make planning quick and painless
- Narration ideas in the front of the guide help you prompt your student through the year
- Weekly schedule page reduces your paperwork and is easy to follow, with clear notes
- Resources offer a focus on activities that are “Open & Go!”
- Rating systems for activities help you find the ones you want!
- Website and DVD suggestions supplement the topics covered each week
- Above all, WP offers a practical, “Can-Do-and-Want-To-Do!” approach