Themed Programs: The Heart of Your WP Experience
Our Themed Programs are at the center of everything we do here at WinterPromise. Most Themed Programs include history, geography, culture, and art. More and more of our Themed Programs are now being developed to include science so that all you need to add to these programs are Language Arts & Math. A major exception to our Themed Programs is our Animals and Their Worlds Program for Pre-K – 4th Grade students. This is a science-based curriculum because of the age range. It is still intended to be the center of what you do but will not include history or culture.
Key Elements of Every WP Program
- A foundation of great books and reading intended to excite & engage the students
- Open-and-Go! Activities
- True to Life Experiences
- Ministry or Service Opportunities
- Cultural Explorations
- Cross-curricular Language Arts
- Interactive games and timeline cards for review
- Mapping & Geography
- Timeline building
- AND — best of all — Educationally-rich and interactive notebooking!
See all of our programs below!
To find them go to the “Themed Programs” tab on the top menu.