Adventures in the Sea and Sky Guide
The “Adventures in the Sea and Sky” Guide schedules a variety of well-illustrated history, science, and culture books in this easy to read guide. The schedule is based on a 4-day week, which leaves one day free for extracurricular studies, field trips, co-op, doctor appointments, trips to the grocery store, or whatever else in your “real life.”
You’ll love the clear weekly schedules and helps in this guide. The guide also includes activity ideas, advice on teaching and grading student work using Charlotte Mason ideals, website links, as well as a rating system and supply lists for activities and experiments. The guide offers many different activities with instructions that are “Open & Go!” and also schedules others from the resource set that make it easy to keep students busy with little to no prep.
Up Close in This Guide
- A 36-week, 4-day schedule is laid out clearly in a grid-style on just one page
- Introductory material helps you mentor and “learn together” with your student
- Supply lists and other helps make planning quick and painless
- Narration ideas in the front of the guide help you prompt your student through the year
- Weekly schedule page reduces your paperwork and is easy to follow, with clear notes
- Resources offer a focus on activities that are “Open & Go!”
- Rating systems for activities help you find the ones you want!
- Independent study schedules eliminate writing out homework lists
- 100 Timeline Cards and games provide fun drill to retain key events
- Website and DVD suggestions take your family under the sea, in the air and out into space
- Above all, WP offers a practical, “Can-Do-and-Want-To-Do!” approach