These beliefs are reflected in the book choices you’ll encounter in the WinterPromise curriculum, and are the basis from which we communicate in our materials.
- These beliefs are reflected in the book choices you’ll encounter in the WinterPromise curriculum, and are the basis from which we communicate in our materials.
- We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, truth without error, clear and powerful in its message, sufficient for all of our needs, and the final authority for faith and life.
- We believe in the triune God — Father, Son and Holy Spirit — who is holy, loving, good, wise and almighty; who has created all things by his word out of nothing, who sustains, provides for and rules all things, who is our only Redeemer and who will judge all people.
- We believe in the literal account of creation as recorded in Genesis, accomplished in seven literal days.
- We believe that God created men and women in his image and likeness for fellowship with himself and to carry out the creation mandates; and that Adam sinned and that by his disobedience the entire race was alienated from God, depraved and totally lost.
- We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ who added full humanity to his perfect deity, obeyed God perfectly, died for our sins on the cross, rose again to defeat Satan, returned to heaven to pour out the Holy Spirit at Pentecost and to intercede for his people.
- We believe that the triune God has provided a great salvation for those who repent of their sins and trust Christ and his finished work; that he calls, regenerates, justifies, forgives, adopts, sanctifies, keeps and will glorify them.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who has been sent to complete and perfect in us all of the works that Jesus did for us. He convicts of sin, regenerates, sanctifies us, gifts us for ministry and assures us of our salvation.
- We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ, the bodily resurrection and final judgment of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting, conscious punishment of the lost.
- Flight Sights: Field Trip Ideas for Adventures in the Sea and Sky
- A Greek Peek into “Children Around the World”
- My Maiden Voyage with Adventures in the Sea and Sky!
- Living Math: Teaching Math with Charlotte Mason
- WinterPromise Craftsmanship: Grab Your Passports and Prepare for World Travel!
- WinterPromise Crafstmanship: Experience Adventure on the High Seas with “Adventures in the Sea & Sky.”