We want to do everything in our power to make sure you are satisfied with our print resources. With this in mind, we offer a four-week guarantee on any print purchase to acquaint yourself with the materials and try them with your family. If within that four weeks, you are not happy with your purchase, we ask that you contact us and see if we can help you with any difficulty. If you are still not satisfied, notify us by phone of your intention, then return the entire package via an insured carrier. We will give you a full refund on any of the materials returned in resalable condition within the guarantee time.
Some more information
- Your four-week period begins when your order arrives.
- All items must be returned in resalable condition.
- We cannot refund any used materials but will refund any unused materials. We will not refund shipping charges.
Conditions for Receiving a Full Refund Are as Follows:
To receive your refund, we would ask that you let us know how you feel we could improve our product and what we could do to make it fit your family. All materials must be returned in new, resalable condition, with the exception of themed program guides. Carefully pack your items for shipment. They must be mailed in a new appropriate container with proper packing materials, usually a sturdy box. Don’t use newspaper, as the ink bleeds onto the materials. Notebook paper crumpled up works well as packing material. Ship the books flat — spine facing spine — don’t turn turn them on their sides! Re-using a previously mailed box often results in damages. Be sure to include your name and address in the box, or your invoice, so we can take care of your credit.
Reasons we would not give a refund:
- We will not give a refund on any order mailed back after the trial period deadline. They must be mailed back or we must be made contact with, within the appropriate trial period. If you send materials back in the spring after ordering months before, and you are expecting to get a full refund, you will be disappointed. We cannot accept returns that are mailed back (even in great condition) months and months later. If you have any problems please be in contact with us right away. Upon full reception of your order you have four weeks to contact us and mail them back for a full refund. Please do not expect to get a refund mailing the items back beyond the four week trial period.
- We will not refund any materials that are damaged in the mailing process due to the failure to take special care in packing. Things do happen during the shipping process which we will work through, but if the books come back damaged and poorly packed we will not give a full refund.
- If there is no contact and no identifiable invoice, note or sales receipt and no records as to why you are returning you can expect either a delay or no refund. It is your responsibility to contact us once you have received your order if you have any issues or challenges with the curriculum.
We must receive your payment with your order to process it. We must charge a $25 returned check charge for any check that is returned unpaid. Please be aware that WinterPromise sells materials made available to us by outside publishing companies, and therefore does not always have control over the publishing of books and resources by these companies. If titles are made unavailable, we cannot give notice to all our customers of the change, however, we will make a comparable substitution, although prices may vary slightly if such a substitution is necessary. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of your items from the time we ship your order, varying according to peak season demand. If your shipment has any damaged goods or shortages, you must report this within two weeks to receive a credit.
Items Not Eligible for Return:
Occasionally, a customer requests that we special order an item for them. These items are not eligible for return by the customer. We also do not accept returns on items ordered in quantities larger than 5, unless the customer has more than five of their own children they are schooling in their home. In this case, we would accept returns on materials equal to the number of children the parent is currently teaching.
Notes on Ebook sets:
We cannot accept any returns on ebooks due to the nature of these digital copies of our resources. We are happy to accept returns of print books purchased as part of a set that also includes ebooks. Any discounts earned in purchasing the set will be reflected in your refund if you keep part of a set. You’ll find resource samples and more extensive “Experience” samples online that let you try before you buy. If you feel you need returnable status, we encourage you to purchase print copies only.
IMPORTANT: If you lost files or have files damages or the system they were on was damaged we will replace those files as long as we can verify the order you placed or you can show proof of purchase.
If you have any questions about our return policy or would like to request a special exception due to special status, such as an overseas location or other circumstance, you are welcome to call and ask. We do try to work with our customers as much as possible to help them meet their family’s needs. Just let us know how we can help.